Calvac Inc., is seeking an Estimator/Sales Consulting professional who is competent and familiar with the asphalt and concrete maintenance. This position would service greater the San Francisco Bay Area. Benefits include medical, dental, paid time off, a company vehicle and a fuel card. Compensation includes a base salary and commission with a matching 401(K).
The Estimator/Sales Consultant leads the company’s sales and estimating functions by building strong relationships with new and existing customers by taking ownership of each stage of the planning and implementation of every project. Successful Estimators engage with clients, develop the scope of work to meet the needs of the customer, manage the project from start to finish, ensure the highest quality final product, and follow up with customer for future opportunities.
- Target potential and existing clients and develop relationships to acquire new opportunities
- Assess potential jobs to determine price, planning, and development of proposed bids
- Coordinate with accounting, production, and management to provide the highest quality product and level of service
- Partner with production to achieve the highest level of profitability and customer satisfaction
- Engage with clients and gather first-hand information via site visits, formal and informal meetings, lunches, etc.
- Conduct research to obtain data on labor costs, materials, transport, equipment, production times, etc.
- Obtain and review offers and quotes by subcontractors or vendors
- Build relationships with key contractors and vendors (subcontractors, suppliers, engineers etc.)
- Attend and engage with potential vendors or clients at marketing events.
- Identify, generate, and distribute change orders and submittals as needed.
- Project management experience in paving, concrete and seal coating applications. The ability to work under pressure to meet goals, budgets, and deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Familiarization with customer base including Property Managers, Board Members, Owners, Facility Managers, General Contractors, inspectors, city officials, etc.
- Proficiency with Microsoft suite, Google Earth, Bluebeam, Filemaker
- Valid Driver’s license and safe driving record.
- Base salary that is contingent on the candidate’s experience level
- Access to company vehicle and gas card
- Laptop, cell phone
- Full health benefits with dental plan
- Paid Time Off
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Sick Time
- Medical and Dental Insurance
Calvac Inc., is a Women-Owned, small business serving the San Francisco Bay Area specializing in asphalt and concrete maintenance for over 50 years.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.